- Member Handbook. This handbook summarizes the main features of the KCERA plan. It is an informative reference guide for understanding KCERA and the retirement benefits available to members.
- Marriage Dissolution. This pamphlet summarizes KCERA’s divorce process and documentation requirements.
- Reciprocity. This pamphlet describes the benefits of establishing reciprocity with another public retirement system in California.
- Retirement Contributions. This pamphlet answers the most commonly asked questions about member contributions to KCERA.
- Temporary Annuity Option. This pamphlet provides general information about the TAO, an income-leveling program available to members who retire before age 62.
- New Employee Orientation Power Point
- Planning Your Retirement Power Point
- “Retirement Road Map”
- Disability Flowchart